Non Solo Maldive - Forum viaggi

Kuredu resort

« Older   Newer »
Andyman
view post Posted on 27/9/2008, 11:49 by: Andyman

Sono state rinnovate internamente i Garden e i beach bungalows ed è stata creata una nuova tipologia di camera la Kuredu Pool Villas

la possibilità di sogggiornare in questa nuova tipologia di camera è da novemvre 2008.
CITAZIONE
Open for reservations from November 2008 our new premium room category, the Pool Villas is located at the west centre part of the island. Tucked into rich tropical vegetation the Pool Villas are epitome of tranquil luxury with the unique Kuredu profile. Each Pool Villa is enclosed with peripheral wall affording absolute privacy.

The villas have a large wooden deck with an outdoor open walls living room with thatch ceiling under a cedar shingle roof, comfortable stylish seating overlooking the private 1,5 m deep, 4 x 10 m swimming pool, sun beds, surrounded by a lush tropical garden.

The bedroom is furnished with a romantic four post king size bed in teak wood and a large comfortable lazy chair, dressing table and a TV console with a CD player with iPod docking station that allows you to choose from personal collection of songs in your iPod or use CDs from our CD Library.

The bedroom has a separate dressing area with a mini pantry, mini bar, wine cooler and a walk in wardrobe. A magnificent semi open bath room with twin ceramic counter top wash basins and a large walk in rain shower under a shade, a Jacuzzi bath tub and all amenities set amidst yet another private tropical garden.

http://www.kuredu.com/reception/maldives_i...esort_news.aspx

196 replies since 13/8/2007, 22:36   6964 views